|Sunrise on-board Malaysia Airlines|
|The famous London underground|
|The racial diversity inside the "tube" is incredible. It's like an assorted box of donuts.|
|Goodge Street station|
|Old world building|
|Typical London shops|
|Here's Gower Street, mate!|
|The "British" Museum|
|Inside the "British" Museum|
|7 ton statue of Rameses II- gift from Egypt|
|The mummy of Cleopatra- gift from Egypt|
|Statue of winged lions- gift from Iraq|
|Moai statue of Rapa Nui- gift from Easter Island|
|Marble statue of Emperor Caligula- gift from Italy|
|Haida Pole- gift from Canada|
|Pediments of Parthenon or the 'Elgin marbles'- gift from Greece|
|The Rosetta stone and my victim|
|Where are we?|
- London Travelcard or Oyster?
- Be sure to have a copy of the London transport maps.
- Use the London journey planner for getting the fastest routes.
- Heathrow Airport: to and from London.
- Tube fare table.
- Tube fare calculator.
- Tube, DLR, London Overground and National Rail
- Peak time:
- Monday-Friday 4:30-9:29
- Monday-Friday from 9:30-4:29 (the following day)
- Saturdays, Sundays and public holiday from 4:30-4:29 (the following day)