|The beautiful Pont des Arts|
|I'm finally in Paris!|
|The River Seine has salmons in its waters|
|Oh la la|
|Our first glimpse of the Eiffel Tower!|
|Cafe Le Depart-St. Michel|
|Touristy Rue de la Huchette|
|Leafy Chestnut trees in Place Dauphine|
|For a moment, I felt like a local here|
|Savoring the moment|
|"Smile and wave boys, smile and wave"|
|Chilling on the riverbank|
PARIS DAY 2
2. Be vigilant. Gare du Nord is not the safest place in Paris. Read here.
3. Buy the metro's carnet (10 tickets per pack).
4. In Paris, green light for pedestrians doesn’t always guarantee a safe crossing. Based on my experience French drivers tend to ignore that rule. Be careful when crossing the streets.
5. Join a free tour and thank me later: Discover Walks, City Free Tour, Sandeman’s New Paris Tour.
6. Always ask the French first "Excusez-moi. Parlez vous Anglais?" (Excuse me. Do you speak English?) before speaking English.